Chairman ‘s speech
> In the name of Allah, the most merciful, the most compassionate
Many thanks for Allah the God of all the worlds and prayer and peace be upon Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, upon his family and upon his companions.
> The name of Tawa Charity Association came from the name of Tawa well which was located in Makka Almukaramah and got its work permission no. 741 in the Hijri year 1437
> The idea behind setting up Tawa Charity Association came because of the prestigious Islamic site of Makka Almukaramah where a huge number of pilgrims come every year. Tawa Charity Association aims to :
1. Save water for the poor families and deliver it to their homes in Makka Almukaramah.
2. Expand its services to serve a larger number of poor families who had been registered in the association through the community assistance.
3. Provide the pilgrims with water.
4. Save healthy water those patients who suffer kidney failure and deliver it to both patients’ homes and to the dialysis centers.
5. Save water to the mosques in Makka Almukaramah.
6. Save water tanks that facilitate the process of delivering water up to approximately 900 families.